Railway Group D Vacancy 2018
This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who want a government job in the railway sector. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released 62907 Group D Vacancies in Indian Railway. There are many candidates who are waiting for Railway Group D Vacancy 2018. This job opening is a golden chance for all job hunters. So, readers, if you are interested in this job advertisement then you need to make use of this great chance by taking part in the online registration procedure on or before the closing date of applying.
This is the biggest news for the candidates who are searching a job in the railway sector. They can apply for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018. The Railway Recruitment Board has released the RRB Group D Notification 2018. So, the candidates have to start their preparation to get success in this examination. We will provide you all the necessary details related to this recruitment like Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details, Application Fee and Vacancies details etc.
So, candidates don’t miss this excellent opportunity and read this page to the end to Check Educational Qualification, Department, Region wise, and Posts Various Jobs Details. Those, who will miss even a single step of the application process, will not be able to participate in the recruitment procedure. Hence, the viewers are recommended to read all details on this web page. The easy guide to be an applicant for this recruitment notification is also described beneath.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
Name of Department
Railway Recruitment Board
Name of Posts
Group D Jobs
Number of Vacancies
Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria 2018
Educational Qualifications: The contenders who have determined to apply for this notification they must have completed Class 10th with ITI from NCVT/ SCVT or they should possess the equivalent qualification as described in the authorized notice.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit for these posts is 18 Years and the maximum age limit is 31 Years. However, the relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organizational notification.
Paying the fee is necessary for all applying contenders. The candidates, who belong to SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class, are required to pay Rs. 250/- as the exam fee and other categories contenders are necessitated to pay the exam fee of Rs. 500/-.
RRB Group D Selection Process 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification.
Rs. 18000/- (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix) + allowances as admissible for the posts.
- Starting date of online registration and application: 10th February 2018 (10:00 Hrs.)
- Ending date to apply online: 12th March 2018 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Closing date for the payment of application fee: 10th March (13:00 Hrs. via Post Office Challan) and 12th March (Via Online Payment & SBI Challan)
Railway Group D Online Application Form 2018
- To apply online for this notification, go to the official website of the concerned RRBs.
- After that, click on the link to this recruitment and tap on the apply online link.
- Now, fill out the online form properly.
- Attach the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the exam fee via the proper mode.
- After checking your form hit the submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of the form and keep it safe for future use.
For the fastest updates on Railway Group D Vacancy 2018, keep connected to our web page.